Tcsh, tcsh .... MySQLToy! .... I must be a kid then :-p

Seriously ... it is garbage using *DEFAULT* MyISAM with WebObjects, but with *InnoDB transactional engine*, I find it quite troublefree. Requires one to look up the manual and decide what innodb settings they need to set in /my.cnf, but other than that I really like MySQL only because I am very familiar with it and I have no issues with it ....... but having said that ....... the default configuration will not perform or function very well ...... you must configure it. The Jeremy Zawodny book on Advanced MySQL is very enlightening.

Finally, I have zero criticsm for FrontBase or PostqreSQL .... just have never had a need to go there yet .... although, I am planning to give serious playtime to both someday soon when I get time .... especially after all the positive comments about Frontbase and PostgreSQL here in the community.

Regards, Kieran