Hi!

On 2007/10/29, at 22:48, Joe Little wrote:

Loved these instructions. I may just go ahead and move one of our
servers to 10.5 along with this (already worked great on my laptop)
just so I can keep WO 5.3 _and_ get the benefits of TimeMachine for
backing up my databases.

Be careful with that... backing-up live DBs just by coping files is a path to disaster, unless you are using some kind of WAL...

  Yours

Miguel Arroz

Miguel Arroz
http://www.terminalapp.net