On Oct 29, 2007, at 4:33 PM, Mike Schrag wrote:

The reason I don't recommend OpenBase is that there are several very
capable free alternatives, but everyone who uses it seems to be very
happy with it.  I've heard the GUI tools on OpenBase are a lot better
than FB's.

The following is from the openbase's What's New PDF file in their latest 10.0.8 version which works in Leopard.

--------
WebObjects
OpenBase 10 includes a new plugin and WO qualifier objects, allowing you to easily perform complex sub-queries inside your WebObjects applications. Schema synchroni- zation functions allow users to easily manage WebObjects schemas. New licensing al-
lows for free deployment of WebObjects applications.
-------

Ricardo J. Parada