FrontBaseManager is the GUI tool for FrontBase ... It works fine for most operations, but it's not great. There's also the Java version of it (which I don't use FrontBaseJManager, I think is the name). I don't know if they're explicitly certified on Leopard, but I have not had any problems with it so far.