I agree with Don...

Those aspects of WOBuilder were always very handy...

GIno
On 4 Feb 2008, at 02:20, Don Lindsay wrote:

I don't mind the built in WOLips editor, and at times it is very useful. I find that it is lacking an interface allowing a developer to preview and interact with a component on a visual level. Allowing a developer to dynamically link objects and their properties, or even creating html in a visual model, allowing design of the user interface without having to run the application to see the results.

WOBuilder had some issues, but it also had some very handy functions. The visual definition and adjustment of properties by dragging and linking is what I miss with WOLips.

If the above functionality is available in WOLips, I have missed it. If I am incorrect in my assessment please let me know, it is possible I have missed something.

Thanks,

Don