Is this the whole "ERExtensions" needs to load before the WO Frameworks thing?

On Mar 5, 2008, at 7:41 AM, Mike Schrag wrote:

No, I wasn't actually. But now, after downloading the latest Wonder package (Wonder-4) and dragging the frameworks into /Library/ Frameworks, when I try to start eclipse and run my app, it doesn't start and gets the following error:
When you say "the latest wonder package", what do you mean -- where did you download it from and what file did you download?

ms