It works!!!!

Now, can I assume that under 5.4 things are a little more strict regarding the html/wod stuff? It's yelling at me for a twice defined wod variable, even though it's not used in my html. Does this mean I have to go through all my html/wod stuff and fix all those red X's? This could be a LONG night.

Jeff