Hi,

I should qualify my statement by noting that I'm not using Wonder. So, I know that regular WebObjects 5.4.x can be used along with inline bindings and the resulting WAR file can be deployed successfully to JBoss. I don't know whether there is a complication related to Wonder since I am not using it.

tom