I go this.. before the whole exceptions stack

7 09:56:35 ControlHorarios[1250] (ERXNSLogLog4jBridge.java:46) DEBUG NSLog - evaluateExpression: <com.webobjects.jdbcadaptor.OpenBasePlugIn$OpenBaseExpression: "UPDATE _dbupdater SET lockowner = NULL, updatelock = ? WHERE modelname = ?" withBindings: 1:0(updateLock), 2:"ScheduleControl"(modelName)> Oct 17 09:56:35 ControlHorarios[1250] (ERXNSLogLog4jBridge.java:46) DEBUG NSLog - === Commit Internal Transaction Oct 17 09:56:35 ControlHorarios[1250] (ERXNSLogLog4jBridge.java:46) DEBUG NSLog - === Begin Internal Transaction Oct 17 09:56:35 ControlHorarios[1250] (ERXNSLogLog4jBridge.java:46) DEBUG NSLog - === Rollback Internal Transaction Oct 17 09:56:35 ControlHorarios[1250] (ERXNSLogLog4jBridge.java:43) WARN NSLog - A fatal exception occurred: Migration failed.
I have no idea if anyone has ever run migrations on OpenBase, but my guess is that this is failing because of the bizarre implementation of the 5.3 schema sync API's in 5.4. Most likely what is happening here is that migrations is calling the 5.3 API which is implemented as calling the generic 5.4 plugin schema sync instead of the OpenBase schema sync API's. Chalk this up to the schema sync classes basically completely insane in WO 5.4.

ms

So suggestion is to change to Mysql? :O.

Chalk this up to the schema sync classes basically completely insane in WO 5.4.

Am I supposed to do something here?

Gus

Hello, I made a debug and it seems that the problem its occurring when adding the foreign key. :/:/: