Ok I will give it a try, fortunately what I have in the db wasn't too much. like 9 records in a table so I think I can migrate it.

Oh I remember that was a pain in the ass to try to execute the SQL that EOModeler generated, it was saying something about the connections. I will try again and see what's the error.
This "just works" too, so there's something wrong with your config. But if you're using migrations, you shouldn't be executing SQL from entity modeler anyway.

ms