Andrew Lindesay wrote:
If you are going to use a messaging server, I would suggest that you use ActiveMQ;

    http://activemq.apache.org/

...instead of OpenJMS.

Andrew,

ActiveMQ is what I have at my disposal. What are the initial steps in using same? All I've done so far is simply add the available ERChangeNotificationJMS framework to my project and it threw the exception. I have no experience with JMS or other messaging systems. How do I get started with an ActiveMQ implementation? Is there something precooked?

Thanks,
Jon