From: Pascal Robert <prob...@macti.ca>
Subject: Re: Why is this happening?
To: "Mersida Kurti" <muc...@yahoo.com>
Cc: "WebObjects Development" <webobjects-dev@lists.apple.com>
Date: Tuesday, January 6, 2009, 3:48 PM

In that case, it should not be a problem to talk to CGP... Are you sure the PWD
service is running on port 1111 on the CGP server? This can be view by going to
CGP'S admin interface -> Settings -> Services -> PWD -> Listener. The default
is 106, but if you running CGP on a Tiger Server machine, port 106 is also used
by OS X Server, so most people change this port to something else. And
host.domain.com is on your connection parameters is really the CGP server?