Yes Mike,

It apparently works if I manually replace the $ with a . in the eogenerated classes. Actually it even seems to work with the enum alternative way. After all accessing an enum is basically done the same way so no big surprise I guess.

rdm


On 08/feb/09, at 15:13, Mike Schrag wrote:

Actually with the $ I get now the EOGenerated template line flagged as error claiming that:
Can you manually convert the eogenerated references to dots and see if that all works? If so, I'll make a change to the generator to do this automatically ..

ms

_______________________________________________
Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored.
Webobjects-dev mailing list      ([email protected])
Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription:
http://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/webobjects-dev/demenna%40rdm-web.com

This email sent to [email protected]

_______________________________________________
Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored.
Webobjects-dev mailing list      ([email protected])
Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription:
http://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/webobjects-dev/archive%40mail-archive.com

This email sent to [email protected]

Reply via email to