Also make sure that you don't have the deployment parameter WOCachingEnabled
set to true.

I have also heard of this happening when Eclipse and / or the app gets messed
up.  Try restarting Eclipse and do a full clean and build on the app.

Chuck

--
Chuck Hill             Senior Consultant / VP Development

Practical WebObjects - for developers who want to increase their overall
knowledge of WebObjects or who are trying to solve specific problems.