After unchecking "Generate Bundle" is there still a Build folder in your
project? If so, you should be able to delete it. My concern is that something
in your build folder is borked - which can require a shaman to fix. Running
without that is better.

After that I'd also do a Clean and Refresh (on the entire project). Good luck.

Tim Worman
UCLA GSE&IS