After using Jake MacMullin's Maven WOCreator plugin for a few years
(http://wocreator.sourceforge.net/) I thought I'd finally give the "official"
Maven support with Eclipse integration a whirl - but I've spent most of the
afternoon sat in front of the first hurdle scratching my head.

This wiki page (admittedly advertised as containing preliminary instructions):

http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WO/Apple+Maven+Support+and+Nightly+Builds

hasn't helped a great deal; the Maven update site has moved
(http://m2eclipse.sonatype.org/sites/m2e) and the WOLips nightly has vanished.
None of the WOLips update sites I've tried has the Apple Maven support listed.
Is there a new way to go about this? Should I be going about this at all
(leaving aside the Maven vs Ant discussion i.e. is Maven no longer supported
and I'm just out of date)?

I would be happy to update the wiki myself if I can put together a working set
of instructions.

Thanks,

Jim