Thanks Lachlan, I'll give this a go over the course of the day and if necessary
polish up the wiki.

Already it's failing at step 2, but this may be a local settings problem and
I'm investigating:

$ mvn woboostrap:install
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'woboostrap'.
[INFO] org.objectstyle.woproject.maven2: checking for updates from
wocommunity.releases
[INFO] org.objectstyle.woproject.maven2: checking for updates from central
[INFO] org.apache.maven.plugins: checking for updates from wocommunity.releases
[INFO] org.codehaus.mojo: checking for updates from wocommunity.releases
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-woboostrap-plugin: checking for
updates from wocommunity.releases
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-woboostrap-plugin: checking for
updates from central
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-woboostrap-plugin' does not
exist or no valid version could be found
[INFO] Total time: 8 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Wed Mar 09 10:59:52 GMT 2011
[INFO] Final Memory: 3M/81M

On 9 Mar 2011, at 01:43, Lachlan Deck wrote:

> Hi Jim,
>
> On 09/03/2011, at 4:00 AM, Jim Kinsey wrote:
>
>> After using Jake MacMullin's Maven WOCreator plugin for a few years
>> (http://wocreator.sourceforge.net/) I thought I'd finally give the
>> "official" Maven support with Eclipse integration a whirl - but I've spent
>> most of the afternoon sat in front of the first hurdle scratching my head.
>>
>> This wiki page (admittedly advertised as containing preliminary
>> instructions):
>> http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WO/Apple+Maven+Support+and+Nightly+Builds
>
> Yeah, that's an old page indeed. I've marked it deprecated and added a link
> to the place to start:
> http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/WOProject-Maven2
>
> specifically:
> http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Quick+Start
>
>> I would be happy to update the wiki myself if I can put together a working
>> set of instructions.
>
> It's very likely the wiki instructions for maven need some extra love... feel
> free to help improving it.
>
> with regards,
> -
>
> Lachlan Deck

http://www.bbc.co.uk/
Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on
it and notify the sender immediately.