Hi

I have recently taken on support of a WebObjects project which builds and
deploy a war file from the command line using maven and jetty (and is in
Eclipse for code development).  I installed maven and the existing project code
on my usual WO 5.4 development system and everything runs perfectly.

I want to add the Houdah EOAccess framework to use the qualifier additions. I
downloaded the source code from
http://code.google.com/p/houdah-webobjects-frameworks/ and built EOControl and
EOAccess frameworks by running mvn package with the packaging set to 'jar'. I
have included an Info.plist  in src/main/resources and set the 'flatten'
property for maven-wolifecycle-plugin. (I have tried with packaging set to
woframework and also to jar).   I have installed the 3 jar files in my .m2
maven repository,  set my project dependencies and checked that they are
definitely included in my .war file snapshot after building.

When I run the resulting app and try to access the houdah qualifier I get the
exception:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Qualifier (groups CONTAINS at least 1
match(es) for ((name = 'Test')) (class
com.houdah.eocontrol.qualifiers.ExistsInRelationshipQualifier (does not
implement EOQualifierSQLGeneration.

I can't work out how to get past this block.  Can anyone advise on a way to
build the frameworks and successfully include them in the project so that (a)
they will be included in the final .war and (b) will work?