Hi Henrique

If I use the exclusion, then maven builds the  package ok,  but when I run with
jetty:run-war I get an exception:

com.webobjects.foundation.NSLog$Log4JLogger cannot be cast to
com.webobjects.foundation.NSLog$PrintStreamLogger
        at com.houdah.foundation.PrincipalClass.<clinit>(PrincipalClass.java:53)
        ... 59 more
2011-06-27 22:48:51.722:INFO:/union:Unavailable
javax.servlet.UnavailableException: Error initializing servlet adaptor: null

If I don't use the exclusion then even after deleting the entire com.webobjects
in the repository, I get exactly the same problem with the SNAPSHOT poms and
jars not being found.

 Is  there anywhere I can get these SNAPSHOT jars that the Houdah frameworks
seem to need ?

liz