Hi

I discovered I had a mixture of 2 problems: firstly there was a database
integrity problem, and secondly my encoding of the qualifier over-enthusiastic
(I hadn't realised that it's essential the url is only partially encoded, with
the 'qualifier=' staying as '=' rather than '%3D'.

Thanks for the pointers.

Liz