Oh, that's GREAT ! I'll certainly take advantage of that this year.

we're having cayenne training every day?

That's great too, but since I use EOF already I'd basically look toward mobile
client aspects of WO rather than changing how we use persistent store.

ERSync represents mobile, and the future of WO and we should attend to the
mobile / errest parts of WOnder!

My two cents.