Hi David:

The plugin install is done by the P2 director script which should be downloaded
to /tmp (then deleted at completion). I haven't made any changes in the way
that works.

I haven't run go_wolips from within my target directory but I'll give it a try
to test. What's interesting from your report is that the error indicates that
the path does not point to a folder - which is clearly there in your screenshot.

Tim