Hi Por,

I have a couple of other things I wanted to do first but I would be interested
in participating on an IntelliJ plugin.  I was looking at the documentation,
and I could be off on this, but I believe we could use the community edition of
their platform (read free) and build our own product on top of it.  Just like
the WebStorm, IDEA, RubyMine etc...

But I've never done any kind of plugin development so I don't know how much
help I would be.

Aloha,
Mr. Johnny Miller
Web Development Manager
Kahalawai Media Company
Lahaina, HI 96761
tel: (808) 661-7962 | mobile: (808) 283-0791
website | e-mail