Thanks Larry!

These things seem to check out. Encoding is good, and no characters between
wrapper and content. I’ve simplified the component to the point now where there
is almost nothing left to it - and the only wocomponent is the ERPDFWrapper
itself. Everything else is balanced html, head, title, body, p, and singular
meta tag.

Tim