the default wotaskd and javamonitor is from the webobjects package. This is
kind of bad documented. webobjects is a dependency of the wonder wotaskd
and javamonitor, so webobjects gets installed first. with it the old
applications from apple, because it's practically possible to use this in
deployment. but since it's recommended to use the wonder versions (and
distributing the stack across multiple hosts isn't very common, at least it
wasn't for me), i used the wonder packages in the install instructions. if
you want to switch versions, you can configure them with
update-alternatives --config wotaskd
respectively
update-alternatives --config javamonitor