Hi Bastian,

thx (again ;-) for your explanation. Maybe you can update the docs in the wiki.

Another thing:

Line 4 of apache's config file for the webobjects module
(/etc/apache2/mods-available/webobjects.conf) is:

> Alias /WebObjects /var/lib/webobjects/htdocs/WebObjects

Unfortunately this doesn't work out of the box. At least, it does not on Ubuntu
14.04 LTS. According to my (limited) understanding of apache configuration, it
should be:

> <IfModule alias_module>
>         Alias /WebObjects /var/lib/webobjects/htdocs/WebObjects
>         <Directory "/var/lib/webobjects/htdocs/WebObjects">
>                 Options FollowSymlinks
>                 AllowOverride None
>                 Require all granted
>         </Directory>
> </IfModule>

Could you fix this as well?
C.U.CW
--
What are the three enemies of a programmer? Sunlight, oxygen, and the appalling
roar of the birds.