Try setting the adaptor url with your hostname (like Teds-macbook) and add
that hostname to the 127.0.0.1 localhost line in your /etc/hosts. Your
application will then be available to you via 127.0.0.1 and through the
dhcp address to everyone on your local network (assuming the dhcp server
updates the dns server).

if the application doesn't get bound to the right address, consider the
diff below. wohostutilities will consider all ip addresses of all
interfaces (except link local addresses) as localhost address if you set
the property "er.extensions.WOHostUtilities.autoaddlocalhostips" to true.
The application is then available through every ip (including ipv6
addresses). If your dhcp is configured appropriately

https://github.com/btriller/wonder/commit/19ccfd4b359a93bf5998e267eaab34e986eff842#diff-d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e