Hi Ted,

On 31 May 2016, at 11:23 am, Theodore Petrosky <tedp...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Is there something special that I am missing.

It’s hard to say. There’s no single way to do it, and I think we’re missing
some context. I’m still not sure whether you’re setting this up just on a
single self-contained host, or trying something more ambitious.

> I am on my workstation and I can go to http://ipnumber:56789
> <http://ipnumber:56789/> and I can see the Wonder JavaMonitor page.

That’s encouraging.

> I tried to set up JavaMonitor to run as a WO app.

Why? Just as a test? Do you have another app that you can install and test
instead? It would be rather unusual to use JavaMonitor to run JavaMonitor.

--
Paul Hoadley
http://logicsquad.net/