Hi,

correct me if I'm wrong, but ERXWOConditional seems no to be a replacement to
WOConditional.   Maybe you ask Anjo or Mike, why it is so...

On the other side, you may may patch ERXWOConditional (or WOConditional) in
your own Application.installPatches method.

Am 14.03.2017 um 00:46 schrieb Ricardo Parada