On the one hand, I am tempted to ask how you got it working. I see the previous messages and tried to use the info in them. But I was really responding to the fact that every update needs to need some kind of fix and it may be that maven is more reliable when it comes to compiling java classes and building frameworks.

As for the javadoc and other tasks like that, are they as complicated or as error-prone? I am not sure.

- ray