Hi I am trying to install WOLips 4.7 on Eclipse Photon using this URL
https://jenkins.wocommunity.org/job/WOLips47/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/temp/dist/

But I am getting the following error

Unable to read repository at
https://jenkins.wocommunity.org/job/WOLips47/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/temp/dist/content.xml.
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find
valid certification path to requested target

I found this information that refers to an expired certificate

https://lists.apple.com/archives/webobjects-dev/2017/Feb/msg00073.html

But it does not look like this is the case.

I also tried downloading the files as a ZIP file and install it manually using
the eclipse interface but I am getting the error:

Could not find jar:/path/to/the/zip/file

I asume tha it is not the right way to manually install a plugin

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Miguel Torres