Well I was able to get MediWiki up and running and I can post that and start
off a new party with modern-only information.

I was not able to load the bootstrap framework and the look of these wikis are
eye-watering.

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension_talk:Bootstrap

Anyway, I can try that or if someone throws me a bone on some better idea I can
try that as well.