Thank you, Keith.

I will keep trying to find the time to set up a demo for Christian et al, but
it's very difficult for me to carve out any time right now myself.

I have uploaded some draft wireframes to the wiki:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/Evaluation_of_CMS_Platforms

Christian, Keith, everyone: Your thoughts on my draft wireframes linked above
would be very helpful. I think it's important for us to sketch out a good IA
for the website(s) before we try to build anything new!

-Ben

Benjamin Horst
bho...@mac.com
646-464-2314 (Eastern)