;))
The plan indeed is that we hope that the Drupal folks will work on their ideas, so we can, probably in 6 months or so, migrate to it.

Andrea Pescetti wrote on 2010-10-28 13.50:
I haven't seen details, but this seems a sensible decision. This will
give us the time to prepare a compelling Drupal infrastructure. Anyone
available to discuss this at the next DrupalCon in Chicago
http://chicago2011.drupal.org/ maybe?

...and then if the Steering Committee decides not to migrate we will
just fork again! (I'm joking, of course).

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108