Hi,

Christoph Noack wrote on 2010-11-19 11.51:
Areas we plan to tackle next
>  (-) Translations and internationalisation
>  (-) Regional groups setup
>  (-) Extensions directory
>  (-) 'Features of LibreOffice' pages
>  (-) Social Media integration
In general, I do hear many people talk about Twitter, Facebook, ...
although these are the "big players", I miss the "open" alternatives
here. Any chance to support them as well?

I think Florian (we should call him "Floweb 2.0") might have some
experience here. Others as well ... but here I miss the names;-)

thanks for the warm words. :-) I guess including Facebook, Twitter and identi.ca would be a good choice. :)

flowebbish greetings *g*
Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108