Le 2010-12-13 08:54, Christian Lohmaier a écrit :
Hi David, *,

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 1:34 AM, David Nelson<comme...@traduction.biz>  wrote:
On Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 23:29, Christian Lohmaier
<lohmaier+ooofut...@googlemail.com>  wrote:

COULD YOU PLEASE CHANGE THE LABEL to: "Other ways to download
LibreOffice, the productivity suite" ?

/now/ I'm really awake :-P
Sure - scheduled for next update - not sure about plural though.

After that the page is perfect and finished. ;-)

Hooray :-)

ciao
Christian

IMO, we should avoid using colloquialisms, contractions and possessives where possible to make it easier for the localisation of pages. This will ensure a more accurate translation of English pages throughout the website.

Some more items to look at:

-- "2 ... If you just want US English ... " To avoid confusion over the "US English", I would suggest using the same format as it reads in the drop down list to get our users used to reading our language listing format. I would suggest: "US English" change to "English (US)"

-- in the "Notes" section, "2) A link is also provided below to download the source code, so that you can compile your own installer for special purposes." The comma should be removed.

-- in the "Notes" section, "3) Additionally, a link is provided to download the software development kit [SDK] so that you can develop your own extensions and special tools (if you're a developer, we invite you to get involved in development of the LibreOffice core code)."

I would suggest removing the word "Additionally," it is really not needed as this is a list; it will also be in the same sentence format as the previous sentence. I would also suggest a period after "tools." and if you still need to use the parentheses for the following sentence, capitalise the "If" and punctuate the sentence. The sentence would then read: "3) A link is provided to download the software development kit [SDK] so that you can develop your own extensions and special tools. (If you are a developer, we invite you to get involved in development of the LibreOffice core code.)"

Marc