Hi Ivan,

I just came back - and it's already time for bed ;-) But before you
invest too much effort, there is a tiny thing I'd like to mention...

Wait, just a short reply to Christian and David - I briefly scanned
their mails, too. So thanks for your kind replies and your offers - that
feels great!

Am Freitag, den 17.12.2010, 01:02 +1300 schrieb Ivan M.:
> > Hehe, what luck that I've included the "Fidelity Matrix" - the 50%
> > information design and 20% editorial content don't cover that. Of
> > course, social media stuff is fine :-)
>
> I should get into the habit of including your fidelity matrix - I'll
> make up a little template for myself next time.

If SVG works reasonable well - here is the version I've used. Initially,
I made it up for the UX team at OpenOffice.org. I also linked to an
older blog posting to describe its roots and additional ideas how to
cope with such designs. To me, it was incredibly helpful until now.

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/User_Experience/Tools#Support_and_Documentation

Cheers,
Christoph