Hi Stefan,
On 18/12/2010 16:39, Stefan Weigel wrote:
Hi,

Am 18.12.2010 12:43, schrieb Dr. Bernhard Dippold:

Please don't subsum all the other projects under "Developer".

+1

In opposition to Sophie and Cor I like the "Get involved" tab
very much. In my eyes this attracts developers too.

+1

Even if we need new developers more than any other contributors
(I don't really know if this is true, but I believe what I've
been told), the starting place for contribution should show our
community in a whole. LibreOffice should try to avoid
discrimination between code contributors and non-code
contributors wherever it is possible without negative effects.

+1

I'm quite sure, that it *is* possible to attract developers with
prominent information on the "Get involved" page in (nearly?) the
same way as with a "Developer" tab.

+1

Contributing can definitely mean more than code, documentation and
money.

Of course, it's even not a question to my eyes, currently I think that there is only dev, doc and money because David didn't have the time to add the rest. However we need developers and need to attract them in a very fast way, no more than two clicks from what I've heard. So may be considering have a dedicated part for them in a more prominent place could be good? As said to Bernhard, I'll follow your decision because I'm not sure it what I plead is acceptable for every body.

Kind regards
Sophie