Hi David,

On Sat, 2010-12-18 at 06:19 +0800, David Nelson wrote:
> I have the latest features ready and will be posting them today.

        JFYI - thanks for producing such a great result :-) its really
encouraging to see all the feedback incorporated and it looking pretty,
and better being functional.

> If you'd like to help out then that will be great; we just have to
> make sure that we communicate here in this thread, and that we
> coordinate and don't waste work by doing things at cross purposes.

        Oh, and apologies for offering criticism, and then disappearing on
holiday for a long while ;-)

        All the best,

                Michael (now back in action).

--