Marc Paré schrieb:
Le 2011-02-19 08:27, Christoph Noack a écrit :
Hi Bernhard, hi Marc!

Am Samstag, den 19.02.2011, 13:13 +0100 schrieb Bernhard Dippold:
I thought it might fit - since it would provide a great connection
the LibreOffice green, so I've created a quick draft (nothing
thrilling). I picked a cloverleaf at OpenClipart.org, adapted the
colors, adapted it and ... here is a draft. Along with the
LibreOffice
logo to show how it might fit together on the website:

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/dbhBrQXYlkf78ytr5H-VeQ?feat=directlink

Could you provide the SVG source?

Of course, I just was unsure whether I will get "burned" for the
idea ;-)

I've uploaded the file with the same name Nik provided initially:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:TDF_donationCartoons.svg

In context:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/FoundationChallenge#Proposals

Cheers,
Christoph

Hi Christoph

I can't see the file ... is there something wrong or am I doing
something wrong. I can see the original page. I'm using FireFox.

Sometimes the wiki is not able to create a preview of the SVG file, so it just states: "Error creating thumbnail"

The file itself is linked from the page. The direct link is
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/cgi_img_auth.php/5/56/TDF_donationCartoons.svg

Best regards

Bernhard