Hi Christoph,

On Saturday 05 March 2011 22:27:02 Christoph Noack wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> during the OOo times it was quite common for me to "throw in ideas" :-)
> Today, I'd like to do this by addressing a topic related to handling of
> mail attachments on our mailing lists. Personally, I think this could be
> beneficial for almost everyone getting in touch with our project.

Any news about this one?

Apart from the legal and organisational discussions I really like the
technical idea and I would love to see that coming.
Especially if it will be modular so that it can be used outside of the
libreoffice scope. Something like different backends for plain file storage,
different DMS, mediawiki, ...

Have there been any discussions about the implementation, perhaps on other
lists?

Regards,
Michael