Hi all,

On Tuesday 26 April 2011 08:46, David Nelson wrote:
> Hi, :-)
>
> On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 14:42, klaus-jürgen weghorn ol
>
> <o...@sophia-louise.de> wrote:
> > Silly game.
> > Strange behaviour.
>
> I agree. So please stop playing, Klaus. ;-)

@David:

could you please try to communicate a little bit more sensibly here.

Though I for myself do really not know the solutions of the factual
issues (if to put Litmus/Alfresco on the first page or not) as I'm not
involved in product marketing at all, I beg you to please concentrate
on the factual level of the discussion and not to fight your personal
struggle against Sophie with pseudo-factual reasonning but with such an
aggressive undertone in your mails.

If you feel offended by Sophies mails, be assured that I can pretty
understand that this could happen as her way to write may sometimes
sound somewhat harsh or crude if a person does not know the background.

But ...

We are a community of volunteers who primarily want to be productive and
prefer a collaborative style of communication, not a concurrent. At
least not personally concurrent, certain facts or decisions certainly
do force controversary discussions from time to time.

So I beg you to re-read Sophie's mails and to look at the factual
purpose first and try to overlook the - putativly crude - undertone.
Just try to concentrate on /what/ she says and not on /how/ it sounds.

Once again: It's about the result, not the persons.

If you know the four sides communication model[1], try to concentrate on
the factual matter layer and not on the relationship layer.

I know that for a male this can be a hard task, but I'm confident you
will master it ;-)

@all:

Please bear with me intervening in such situations but I simply (once
again) could not hold my tongue. (SCNR)

Nino
[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_sides_model