Hi David,

On Tuesday 26 April 2011 19:50, David Nelson wrote:
> Hi Nino,
>
> Just so history does not get twisted, the true facts are that I had
> originally added a link to the LibreOffice Alfresco platform in the
> LibreOffice wiki top menu, alongside the links to other LibO/TDF
> resources. Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn arbitrarily removed it. I put it back
> again.

Maybe I confused something but I did not want to talk about the Alfresco
link at all as I only had a look at the Litmus thread.

> As regards the Litmus link, I saw there was a Litmus link in the wikt
> top menu so I updated LibreOffice.org site pages with links to Litmus
> - an act of innocent goodwill!
>
> None of that is any justification for the stupid rudeness and
> unpleasantness of some people's reactions

Could you explain me please what kind of stupid rudenes you perceive in
Sophie's words I'm citing here below:

On Tuesday 26 April 2011 06:09, Sophie Gautier wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Could you please remove the link to The Litmus QA tool until it is
> ready to use? We have still a lot of work on it before people can
> freely use it. It will only add us extra work to explain why the tool
> is close for the moment and have not tests.
> Thanks in advance for your comprehension. I'll tell you when the tool
> is ready for publicity, until that, thanks to keep the information
> away from the main site.
> [...]

???

For me this does not sound rude nor stupid. It's just a technical
request with an explanation.

Nino