Hi all,
Am 23.09.2012 18:59, schrieb Florian Effenberger:

[...]

My drawing (handmade ;-) is available at

     http://s7.directupload.net/file/d/3022/f9wqeazc_jpg.htm

and I'd like to hear your opinion. My take is to focus on simplicity, to
encourage people to donate, but maybe my approach is wrong.

Ok,
I made some first proposals for this:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:K-j/Drafts/Design#Buttons
The small button can be used on external pages, social web or so.

I don't know if the chosen sizes are ok or even if the third button can be used in a technical and useful way. Some experiences especially with the radiobuttons?

Maybe we can wait with the discussion until LibOConf 2012 in Berlin. Florian has to do many things before that.

--
Grüße
k-j