On Mon, 2013-02-18 at 09:05 +0100, Florian Effenberger wrote:
> Sebastian Spaeth wrote on 2013-02-13 14:37:
> > I have sent an email to Michael Meeks before, but I guess it went under
> > during the release activities. I told him that I don't really have the
> > capacity to keep the stats up to date

        Yes - sorry for not getting on top of that myself or forwarding it :-)
I'm aware of the following issues that I'd love to see fixed:

        * Credits page as of now doesn't split out the artwork commits
          anymore - which is a shame (why not ?)

        * Credits page doesn't include commits to the LibreOffice
          code-base from before we launched - it's sad to loose that
          history - I believe that was just turned off & could be
          re-enabled: perhaps it belongs right at the bottom (?)

        Otherwise it looks nice to me :-)

        Thanks to those who got it updating; I believe we ship a snapshot / ODF
document of the credits with each release; it'd be nice to check that
that's up-to-date for 4.0.1 as/when we've got it updated.

        HTH,

                Michael.

--
michael.me...@suse.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot