2014-05-26 8:00 GMT-03:00 Olivier Hallot <[email protected]>:
>
> Em 26-05-2014 06:39, Christian Lohmaier escreveu:
> > Hi Pedro, sorry for the delay
> >
> > On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 8:28 AM, Pedro Albuquerque
> > <[email protected]> wrote:
> >>
> >> I'm helping with the Portuguese-PT translation and I'm having a
problem accessing the Silverstripe CMS.
> >> So what happens is I open the login page without any problem, I enter
my e-mail and password, there is no error message and then I get a blank
> >> page.
> >
> > My guess is that it was the interface langauge that makes the problem,
> > I did reset it to English - that should eliminate this problem.
> >
> > ciao
> > Christian
> >
>
> Same as Pedro... a blank page with no data at all (tested in FFox and
> Rekonq, language is pt-BR)
>
> Thanks


This is what I get after login

http://s24.postimg.org/iwfswgx0l/server_error.png





______________________________________________________________
Escuelas Libres ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦                      Comunidad LibreOffice
Argentina
www.escuelaslibres.org.ar                       www.libreoffice.org.ar♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

-- 
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [email protected]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted

Reply via email to