Hi Olivier, *, On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 1:00 PM, Olivier Hallot <[email protected]> wrote: > Em 26-05-2014 06:39, Christian Lohmaier escreveu: >> On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 8:28 AM, Pedro Albuquerque >> <[email protected]> wrote: >>> >>> I'm helping with the Portuguese-PT translation and I'm having a problem >>> accessing the Silverstripe CMS. >>> So what happens is I open the login page without any problem, I enter my >>> e-mail and password, there is no error message and then I get a blank >>> page. >> >> My guess is that it was the interface langauge that makes the problem, >> I did reset it to English - that should eliminate this problem. > > Same as Pedro... a blank page with no data at all (tested in FFox and > Rekonq, language is pt-BR)
Verified that it is a problem with the website translation files - although the yaml files are valid according to the spec, the parser is too picky and fails to parse it correctly. Need to debug that.. ciao Christian -- To unsubscribe e-mail to: [email protected] Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/ Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/ All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
