Hi,

On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 11:11:17PM +0100, Christian Lohmaier
<lohma...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi *,
>
> On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 2:41 PM, Alexander Werner
> <a...@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
> >
> > Here’s a list of the biggest folders:
> > 175.8GiB [##########] /extensions.libreoffice.org
> >   46.0GiB [##        ] /extensions.libreoffice.org_save
> >   41.5GiB [##        ] /odfauthors.org
> >    3.2GiB [          ] /conference.libreoffice.org
>
> These are the plone ones, they need the data-file compaction or
> whatever it is called - and the _save one just ist a backup → one for
> Andreas
>
> >   34.0GiB [#         ] /libreofficebox.org
>
> This has the LO installers and iso-images, as working-copy - the
> "static" dir can be deleted/regenerated if necessary.(23G savings)
>
> >   33.6GiB [#         ] /docs.libreoffice.org
>
> That one has lots of generated images (include graphs). That can be
> shrinked considerably when using gif instead of png or applying some
> optimization on the pngs.
> Miklos takes care or docs.libreoffice.org, so cc him.

Hmm, solenv/inc/doxygen.cfg in core.git defines how doxygen creates its
output, but I don't see an option there to specify what format should be
used for the inheritance diagrams, just if those should be used or not.
What is quite large though is the collaboration graph; can ask on the
dev ML if anyone would miss those, I myself would not.

Regards,

Miklos