Hi,

On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 12:17:23AM +0100, Christian Lohmaier
<lohma...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> [...]

First, I just stripped this to 17G, the way I update the site is
uploading to /new, then swap / to /old and /new to /, so I could quickly
rm -rf the left-over /old.

> > Hmm, solenv/inc/doxygen.cfg in core.git defines how doxygen creates its
> > output, but I don't see an option there to specify what format should be
> > used for the inheritance diagrams, [...]
>
> Isn't
>
> DOT_IMAGE_FORMAT       = png
>
> the config to tweak?

Oh, I'm blind. :-) I just started a new doxygen build with gif, let's
see if it indeed provides a noticeable win.

Thanks,

Miklos