Hi Kenneth,

On 09/08/2017 15:41, Kenneth Hanson wrote:

> I posted on this list once earlier, but I've been working on the TDF wiki,
> and also thinking about the relationship between the wiki, the new
> documentation
> website <http://documentation.libreoffice.org/>, and the main website, and
> how to make information easier to find.

Thanks for your contributions! There is indeed some overlap between the
websites -- sometimes deliberately, but other times just by accident.

You may be interested in joining the next infrastructure call to talk
about website issues:

https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/msg14838.html

The documentation team also has regular calls, as you can see in the
archives:

The Document Foundation also has a documentation coordinator -- you
could drop him a line to talk about ideas:
olivier.hal...@documentfoundation.org

> I'd also like to work on the website content. Could someone give me access
> and tell me how to do this?

What particularly on the website do you want to change or update?

Mike